Our Yoga Ayurveda Therapy programs are designed specifically to suit your needs. We use the teachings from Yoga, Ayurveda and the Buddha. Ayurveda sees the individual as similar to the DNA theory, where no two people are alike with a strong focus on food as medicine. Learn tools to connect with your body through gentle exercises combined with the breathing. Our practice becomes a meditation of movement soothing and refreshing. Above all develop peace of mind by witnessing the laws of cause and effect.
Yoga Ayurveda Therapy is learning new ways to keep the body and mind in peak condition. Therefore you will be able to achieve our visions and goals. In that way your life will continue to be expansive rather than becoming smaller. The focus is for women over the age of 40. Because they may be starting to experience the effects of changes simply from the law of gravity. As we age our bodies do change. Therefore learning to make changes to your eating and lifestyle habits will enhance your body and mind. As a result this will enable you to experience these changes with grace.
Yoga Ayurveda Therapy benefits the body and mind
- Pain in General
- Stress related problems
- Sports and muscular injuries
- Emotional instability
- Skin irritations
- Bad Breath
- Loss of energy
- Abdominal complaints
Benefits of incorporating Yoga and Ayurveda into your life in your 40s
- Your sense of wellbeing will increase
- Learn to deeply relax the whole of your body and mind
- Develop tools to recognise and release stress
- Our Sleepy Time Yoga Therapy class helps you to have a better sleep
- Yoga and Ayurveda Therapy is a natural way to bring health to the whole of you
- Go into the pain and learn to soften to promote relief and ease
At Yoga Works for Over 40s. We have a range of services such as:- one-on-one private Yoga therapy sessions, Yoga for over 40’s online classes, our Yoga Ayurveda therapy programs and digital e-programs.
Our Yoga Ayurveda Therapy services include:-
Using the tools of Yoga and Ayurveda we create daily guidelines for you to follow that best suit your bodies needs.
This is an in-depth consultation will discuss and assess aspects of your life. Including:- sleep, diet, exercise, relationships, spiritual support, injuries and conditions etc. (1.5 hours)
AYURVEDA DIETARY AND LIFESTYLE CONSIDERATIONS
As a result of our consultation you will be provided with a plan to implement gradually into your daily life. (1 hour)
A range of asanas to check your flexibility, strengths and weaknesses. (1 hour)
YOGA ASANA THERAPY PROGRAM INSTRUCTION
Instruction and guidance for a range of asanas that suit your bodies needs. We film the practice for your easy reference. (1 hour)
TOTAL 4.5 HOURS
Yoga for over 40’s (online) classes
Now more than ever it is so important to look after your health. In fact our Yoga therapy for over 40’s (online) is available in your home online. Learn how to transform your everyday. Our classes are :-
Lunchtime Chair Yoga therapy and
Sleepy Time Yoga therapy.
Reap the natural benefits of Yoga Ayurveda Therapy
Yoga for over 40’s (online) classes.
Our online classes bring Yoga and Ayurveda therapy into your home. Enhance your breathing as we bring awareness and combine with the asanas. Therefore each class becomes a “A MEDITATION OF MOVEMENT. ”
You will develop awareness on every day activities like sitting, walking and stand upright to bring your body into alignment and balance.
In turn this will increase your energy and provide you with tools on how to limit strain and avoid injuries.
Yoga Therapy private one-on-one classes
A personalised Yoga Ayurveda therapy program is taught the traditional way – one-on-one. There are many benefits to combining Yoga and Ayurveda therapy. Consequently your practice is tweaked to suit your individual needs.
A Yoga Ayurveda therapy program suits people who experience-
- low energy
- feeling frazzled with no space for your self care
- symptoms from the menopausal stages
- recovering from surgery
- limitations from chronic pain or injury
- stress and anxiety symptoms
- adjustments to life’s changes
Really the list can be endless, as everyone no matter their age or condition benefits from Yoga Ayurveda therapy. Gently we guide you to reconnect with your body through your breath.
The breath is the metronome of your life.Donna Farhi
Together we develop a practice that is nurturing and specific to your needs. The session includes:-
- PHYSICAL ASSESSMENT to ascertain your strengths and weaknesses (1 hour)
- YOGA THERAPY PROGRAM INSTRUCTION designed specific to your needs, daily rhythms and responsibilities (1 hour)
- YOGA AYURVEDA THERAPY PRIVATE ONE-ON-ONE SESSIONS after you have been given your program we suggest we continue to meet up once a month. Because s your body strengthens and changes we can tweak your program (1 hour)
Yoga Ayurveda e-books
Our Yoga Ayurveda therapy programs are just as unique as you. Each individual program is created over a series of sessions currently conducted online.
Zoe our Yoga Ayurveda therapist looks at your daily rhythms including diet, activity, sleep, support etc. From this we begin to discern the possible underlying cause for any imbalance. Programs are designed to fit into your daily life routine.
Yoga Ayurveda Therapy program in e-book program is in digital format. We think this is a perfect gift. Each e-book includes:-
- personalised yoga, breathing (pranayama), meditation and relaxation practice
- instructions, guidelines and benefits
- overview of the issues to be treated
- a guide to your individual digestive strengths and weaknesses
- how to improve and maintain your health and wellbeing
- which foods and spices to use to enhance your digestion
- easy to cook tri-doshic recipes (suited to all types)
- videos, images and instructions to follow