Preparation for Yoga Ayurveda Therapy in Sancrox will ensure you have a get the most out of your one-on-one classes and retreat. In short the morning class you just need to get out of bed and have a bucket of motivation. The lunchtime class will give you reasons to shut the lid on your computer and sitting in a chair does not damage your health.
- A private space dedicated to your unique needs
- Leave the phone on do not disturb
- Relax on the mat and bolster with a snuggly blanket close by
- Fresh rain filled water
- Take those high heel shoes off
- Enjoy wearing stretchy clothes you can move freely in
- Experience Ayurvedic food that suits your digestive system
- Give up caffeine drinks and experience the benefits
- Check with Dr for any pre-exisiting conditions or concerns
- Learn to listen to your body and increase your immune system
- Freedom from competition and KPI's
Being prepared to get the most out of Yoga Ayurveda Therapy
Yoga is such a wonderful gift to humanity and we are very excited to share this changing experience with you. Learn to live like a Yogi and set up a space for your home practice to integrate Yoga and Ayurveda into your daily life. You will get the most out of these natural therapies with no long lasting side effects. Likewise there are certain things you can do to make your experience even better. That way you will reap the benefits we see around us of what Yoga provides. The chances are that you will feel fantastic after your stay.
Yoga Ayurveda Therapy is life changing
Most people do not know the difference between a Yoga teacher and a Yoga Therapist. A Yoga Therapist works with you the individual and all aspects of your life. Body and digestion, Mind and Lifestyle. Truly what an act of self love and responsibility you can do for yourself and your community. Discover how your body responds as a flower does when watered. Specifically each part of your body will become lubricated and cleansed.
With Yoga and Ayurveda combined we learn to bring our attention inside our body and mind. Likewise you will experience a "work-in" not a "work-out." Benefit from listening while you notice the sensations within your body guided by these ancient tools. As a result Ayurveda provides the options to use to take precautions at the onset of any illness. It is easy to distinguish someone who practices Yoga and Ayurveda from someone who doesn't.
Read more about our yoga for over 40's focus here.