INtRODUCING OUR NEW Yoga for over 40’s (online)!
3 classes a week x 4 weeks
Good Morning Yoga – Monday’s 8am
Chair Yoga Works – Wednesday’s 12 noon
Sleepy time Yoga – Thursday’s 9pm
Introductory offer $49
Usual price $100
Yoga Ayurveda Therapy for over 40’s classes include:
- 12 yoga therapy classes over 4 weeks (just a little over $4 a class)
- Unlimited access to my private Facebook group: includes class replays so if you can’t make a class-it’s available 24/7 for you to watch at your convenience
- Ayurveda everyday tips and cooking demonstrations to enhance your health and well being
- Meet new friends and enjoy being part of our growing tribe inside our private Facebook group
Feel better than you ever have with our Yoga Therapy for over 40’s (online)
Combining Yoga and Ayurveda makes a comprehensive therapy
In fact, learn how to stay healthy and feel 10 years younger
Transformational online Yoga therapy brought into the comfort of your home
Of course you will be able to see me virtually and follow along.
The subscription process
In order to continue access to your Yoga Ayurveda Therapy for over 40’s online classes, I have set up an easy to follow process for you to renew your subscription. You’ll do this process just once and your payment will auto renew on the same date each month there after and you will receive a tax invoice.
Steps to sign up and opt out
- Create a user name and password for your own account
- To opt out of auto-renewal simply visit www.bondiyogatherapy.com/my-account and follow these steps.
- Actions and
- Change auto renewal to manual
Unfortunately, once you leave, you will no longer receive class notifications or access to my private Facebook group.
Contact Zoe at email@example.com.
REVIEWSJust letting you know Zoe, I have been able to take time out to do my deep breathing every day this week. It is making a big difference to my life. Thank you so much! Love FionaI am building my yoga space. It is a work in progress and I am adding items that mean the world to me. Thanks Zoe for suggesting this is a good thing to do. Now it seems so obvious. Love KarenI consider it my privilege to share a note of deep appreciation & gratitude towards Zoe. She is an exceptional Yoga Therapist whose Yoga sessions have proved instrumental in my overcoming of debilitating muscular pain, which had persisted for many years until I attended Zoe’s therapy sessions. No wonder, I cant now imagine my life without regularly attending Zoe’s sessions. For me – she is a friend, a therapist & a confidante. All rolled into one. I highly recommend Zoe if your looking for a Yoga Therapist who can turn your life around for good, look no further than Zoe – Love Laju Bhojwa